[Towertalk] modeling info

Howard Klein k2hk@arrl.net
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:57:41 +0000

> > Would it be totally ridiculous for antenna manufacturers to supply the
>modeling data for their antennas? It sure would be a nice starting point or
>  comparison.>>

Thanks to all those who answered my question. It appears there is some hope
for fair comparison..especially from the more ethical antenna manufacturers.
I would think that if you have the goods there is nothing to hide. As we
well know there is a large difference between modelling and physically
constructing an antenna. The information would be very handy for owners of
an antenna who want to know the effects of raising,lowering stacking, etc.
without starting from the beginning.

Howard M. Klein, K2HK
ARRL Life Member
DXCC Honor Roll