[Towertalk] interlaced 20 and 40 meter hygain beams

DANIEL M BEACH cqdx35@juno.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:58:46 -0400

interlacing the antennas ,in my case will decrease the windload and will
make the antenna system appear smaller to the neighbors i am using a th7
at 60 feet  , a rotatable 40 meter  dipole at 68feet,  on a 45g tower ,
my main concern is interaction between the 20 and the 40  when they are
on the same boom
 dan wr4f