[Towertalk] Who made the LM470 crankup electric winch/drum?

Al Williams alwilliams@olywa.net
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:28:36 -0700

The LM470 that I purchased about a year ago from Paragon Mfg (now out
of business) came with a "different" winch/drum than normal.  I may have
been the only customer/victim?  According to Joel at First Call, the setup
was to be an improvement as it consisted of an integrated/enclosed
motor and gearing rather than a pulley system to turn the drum.

The electric motor is a Baldorg but there is no information about the
remaining part.  I don't have an immediate need but would like to
know who did the integrating to put in my reference file.

Please reply direct