[Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose

Dave Pomeroy dave@dpomeroy.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:21:31 -0700

I read in one Supreme Court case where the court said "there can be no
rights issues when contracts are involved".  Thats probably not an exact
quote but close.  So it seems to me that the CC&R's are contracts and you
sign them voluntaryily then your hosed and its your own fault.  Have a;
great day.