[Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose

Peter Peter <K5HAB@arrl.net>
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 07:21:49 -0600

Peter
In my experience, what they screw up in California is coming to New Mexico
ten years later.  The mistakes we are making in this county may be coming to
your county.  By learning about them you may be able to avoid them.
Peter K5HAB