[Towertalk] LB Cebik Accepts Tech Editor Role at antenneX

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:30:47 EDT

**** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

It is with great pleasure to announce that, effective May 1, 2002, L.B.
Cebik, W4RNL takes over our monthly publication's most important role as
TECHNICAL EDITOR for antenneX Online Magazine. In this capacity, LB shall
review and edit all of the articles published in each monthly issue of
antenneX beginning with the June 2002 issue.

Considered an expert on antennas, LB has published over a dozen books, with
works on antennas for both the beginner and the advanced student. Among his
books are a basic tutorial in the use of NEC antenna modeling software and
compilations of his many shorter pieces. His articles have appeared in
virtually every amateur radio publication, with translations of some into
several languages. Retired Professor from the University of Tennessee at
Knoxville, LB is Technical & Educational Advisor to the ARRL. Moreover, LB
has been a regular contributor to antenneX for the past five years through
his regular column, Antenna Modeling, along with a feature article in each
issue as well. Several of his books are published by antenneX.

antenneX is now read in 179 countries by some 60,000 monthly and has built a
solid reputation as a valuable source for highly-credible technical
information in the field of antennas, antenna systems and radio-related
subjects. This applies to existing conventional concepts as well as
leading-edge developments in these areas. With LB's help, we will be able to
continue our efforts to elevate the quality of our publication to an even
higher level and maintain the level of integrity we strive for.

antenneX and its readers are indeed lucky to have the caliber of technical
editing provided through the extensive sage experience, knowledge and
excellent talents of L.B. Cebik.

Also, be sure to check out the BookShelf and the Software sections that
contain many of LB's recent books, other publications and modeling files at:

http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

Thanks for your time!

Jack L. Stone, Publisher
antenneX Online Magazine