[Towertalk] possible for sale

kb0pyo kb0pyo@redred.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:53:04 -0500

Hi
	I am trying to see who in the midwest would be interested in a 90 foot
commercial tower with 20 feet of rohn 25 at the top as a rotating tower
section (total tower height is 105 feet). The rohn 25 is being turned by
a prositel rotor. The package will include guy wires, the rotor and
controller. I will also have available a large stack of vhf/uhf
antennas. I will have more details in 3 weeks, I am selling this to help
a widow of a silent key and will answer more detailed questions via
email.
					Mark
ps:If I remember correctly the commercial tower is 36 inch face, x
bracing, 20 foot sections, there are 4 or 5 more sections available
besides the ones that are currently in the air, as I said I will have a
detailed list in 3 weeks when I have a chance to get there and take an
inventory