[Towertalk] Thanks to all for newbie rotor info

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:00:15 -0500

Wait a minute, Ken!

None of us actually get on the air and operate.

We just sit around and talk about towers, antennas, rotators, feedlines and
ground rods, with occasional diversions of watching the 'other foot fall'
when newbies ask about (1) finding true north, (2) painting/coating
antennas, or (3) wasps on towers.

;-)

73,
dale, kg5u