[Towertalk] deed restrictions

Bryan Fields kb9mci@qsl.net
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:54:23 -0500

I look at it the situation from the point of view that who should have the
right to say you need permision or a license to modify your property.

The reason any government will not stand up to these types of contracts, is
they believe you that you don't have any property rights in the first place.

In The Land of the Free, you need a permit, to re tile your kitchen, paint
you garage, fix your wireing, repair your roof, plant a tree, put in a
ceiling fan, add a patio, and the list goes on.  maybe we should change it to
"The Land of the Fee", as their is little freedom left.

Ham radio is just another victim to the slow death of American Freedom.

73's
--
Bryan Fields, KB9MCI