[Towertalk] re: Buying nuts and bolts - list of providers

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg@contesting.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

Whenever I see a good link on this reflector (or
elsewhere) I add it to eHam's Links database.  I
welcome anyone with some good links to do the same
(the user interface is simple).  Granted, this is only
for companies with a web presence, but there are a lot
of companies there.

http://www.eham.net/links

Use the category search for Commercial (parts) or
(misc) or... use the text search for things
like "hardware" or "stainless", etc.

It's really hard to maintain as well as would be
necessary to make it truly searchable, but it ain't
bad.  Lisa, K7UQT, does a really good job at keeping
it relatively clear of dead URLs.

73 Mike N2MG
webmaster@eham.net

http://www.peoplepc.com