[Towertalk] G1000DXA conector

dan hearn dhearn@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:27:41 -0700

Have you checked with the Yaesu parts people? Their new number after a
recent move is 714 827 7600. I have had good service from them when
ordering repair parts for my FT 1000D. It is difficult to weather seal
the round connectors on the Yaesu rotator and the M2 2800 as well. When
I have trouble with them, I cut off the round connectors and splice a
set of the molded rubber flat connectors used for connecting trailers to
automobiles. These seem to be more reliable and I have had no problems
since I started using them.

73, Dan, N5AR