[Towertalk] Re: [ham-law] Tower height regulations

WB9PKM@aol.com WB9PKM@aol.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:34:16 EDT

       I would not read much into the lack of response on putting heights
into zoning ordinances. Although I write ordinances for communities, I don't
feel strongly about it one way or the other.
       Here in central Indiana some ordinances deal with it, some do not,
some simply exempt hams from general tower regulations. Some specify heights
below which approval is assured, some do not.
       I did not respond because I don't think this helps much. The ham law
reflector has had spirited discussions of issues where there are strong
differences of opinion.

Allan Yackey
WB9PKM