[Towertalk] Re: [Towertalk] KLM Tribanders

i4jmy@iol.it i4jmy@iol.it
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:29:19 +0200

A dual trace oscilloscope is a good instrument to check the phase (and
balance) of KLM baluns.
The balun on the installed antenna should be temporary removed and
checked.
In any case the coax to the antennas will have to be the same lenght
therefore also the already installed antenna and balun have to be
accessed anyway.

73,
Mauri I4JMY