[Towertalk] Coax opinions

Kent Miller K4MK@triad.rr.com
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 20:32:45 -0400

John,

All of those types you mention are good. I have had excellent results
with " Bury-Flex " by Davis RF. I use it for runs up to and exceeding
400 ft, on all bands including 50 Mhz. It is tough,flexible,and can be
buried if desired.
The cost is about the same as LMR-400, last time I checked.

73,
Kent - K4MK