[Towertalk] Bury - Flex Information

Carl Smidt smidtca@sprint.ca
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 15:18:49 -0300

Having recently dealt with Mr. Davis regarding an order, I can attest to =
the fact that their service is exemplary and above what one normally =
expects from a commercial company.

73,   Carl   VE9OV
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: N3DOK@attbi.com=20
  To: Tower Talk Mail List=20
  Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 12:43 PM
  Subject: [Towertalk] Bury - Flex Information

  Here is the person who developed BURY-FLEX. All so Check out the Cable
  Attenuation Chat on the Amateur Radio Coax page.  =
http://www.davisrf.com/
  Click on Amateur Products.

  BURY-FLEXTM was designed by Steve Davis, FCC Licensed K1PEK, principal =
of
  DAVIS RF Co. and Davis Associates. This cable was developed to =
accomplish
  several application needs: 1) to be competitive in durability, =
flexibility,
  and attenuation specs to LMR 400, Belden 9913, 9914, and 9913F (flex), =
  be truely buriable and flexible for rotator loops, and 3) to serve HF
  through microwave. The results have proven that these goals and =
quality
  standards have been met.

  I have no connection with Davis RF Co. Have always received great =
service.
  Bob N3DOK