[Towertalk] 80M 4 Sqr resonant point jumps way high...any ideas why?

Nick Wallace NICK.WALLACE@xtra.co.nz
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:42:50 +1200

Hi Paul,

My 4 sqr uses 1/4 wave ground mounted elements and when i erected a 3 wire
electric fence also 4 ft high sometimes closer than a 1/4 wave from the
elements i noticed no change in freq. or for that matter power into the
dummy load.

73
Nick   ZL1IU