[Towertalk] Wind info for VE7 - where can I find it?

kr7x@attbi.com kr7x@attbi.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:27:13 +0000

Jim:

Be aware that this is the design wind pressure at 0' or
0 meter elevation... The US codes specify design wind
velocity at 30' up. The US codes do not start with
design pressure.

Hank Lonberg, P.E.,S.E.
KR7X