[Towertalk] English (or American) 101

Tod Olson tao@skypoint.com
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:16:06 -0600

>But Chris, isn't 'Real Good'....  a bit better than just .. 'Good'...   Hi
Hi....
>and if You use 'real good', You don't need to be able to spell 'excellent'
Hi Hi...
>Best Wishes
>
>Lee VK2LEE

I am speculating that 'real good' is something that is more genuine that
just regular 'good' or false (faux)'good'. In the middle ages, when my
children were attending elementary school, I had to reassure them that even
though the teacher said, "real good" , very well educated people did not.
Shortly after that came the discussion dealing with using "like" and "as"
followed by the discussion about 'feeling bad' and 'feeling badly'.

Gee, this TowerTalk stuff involves some truly complex antenna and tower
ideas.

Tod, KØTO

But Chris, isn't 'Real Good'....  a bit better than just .. 'Good'...   Hi
Hi....
and if You use 'real good', You don't need to be able to spell 'excellent'
Hi Hi...
Best Wishes

Lee VK2LEE

multipart/alternative