[Towertalk] n4kg posts (double?)

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:50:45 -0600

I've noticed this myself.  My 5 year old Pentium / Windows 95
based computer has recently developed the nasty habit of
crashing even more often than in the past.  I suspect some of
my outgoing messages have been unknowingly sent out but
remained in the outgoing mail box.  Sorry for the 'dupes'.

Tom  N4KG

p.s.  Thanks for the kind accolades Stu !