[Towertalk] Attaching Ladder line to a Metal Rod/Mast

Ronald KA4INM Youvan ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 03:56:56 -0400

> Am very interested in any tips or techniques anyone can suggest for
> attaching ladder line to metal rod/mast.

  I have used TV stand-off insulators, you must select the ones with the

1/4" round holes in the brown insulator, and the screw or bolt ended kind

to suit the mounting condition, the bolt ended kind comes with a saddle
and a metal strap, that you may just throw away and use two nuts and a hole
in whatever is underneath.
   If you have `window line' instead of real open wire feed line, I don't know,
I never mounted any.

        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997   SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm