[Towertalk] Mosley Antenna

Jim Johnson jim@kc4hw.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:13:13 -0400

Well I will be darn!  I guess I did not remember that TT did not do
attachments, I certainly understand why.

Anyway, the antenna is a Mosley has three elements with what appears
to be one traps in each side of each element.  The boom is about 12 ft
and appears to be about 1 1/2" diameter.

You can view the pic at http://www.kc4hw.net/mosley.jpg

On 22 Aug 02, at 7:41, Pete Smith wrote:

> At 06:46 AM 8/22/02 -0400, you wrote:
> >Hello Everyone,
> >
> >I am trying to identify a Mosely antenna that I recently acquired.  I have
> >attached a pic of the antenna.  Does anyone know what this is?
> >
> >Additionally, I need a assembly manual, can someone help with that?
> >

> Jim, as you have now discovered, the reflector does not permit attachments,
> because of the virus threat -- otherwise, 1100 people could be infected at
> once.
>
> The best work-around is to post your picture on a web site and invite
> people to look at it there.  Alternatively, you could tell us --
>
> frequency?  number of elements?  number of traps per element?  boom
> length?  feed system?
>

> 73, Pete N4ZR
> Sometimes a tower is just a tower

Jim Johnson, Melbourne, Florida