[Towertalk] Re: Phasing Lines For Stacks

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm@telia.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:03:11 +0200

eeee hmmm, guys dont kill me now but to be in phase, and I
guess thatīs what you want, the feedlines has to be EXACTLY
the same lenght.
They "donīt need to" be mults of electrical wl, they can be
whatever lenght, however itīs easier to control your impedances
if they are mults of electrical half waves since the cable wount
transform the impedance then.

73 Jim SM2EKM

PS Be careful so you donīt radiate all RF straight up.