[Towertalk] Pouring base of tower

William F. Beyer Jr. n2wb@arrl.net
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 11:57:57 -0500

hdmc38@bellsouth.net wrote:

> I agree with steve.If the contractor doesn't know the answer then maybe you should check out some other contractor's.Never hurts to get some other prices.
>
>          J PATRICK KG4VBR

I agree....check out some other people.

This maybe be a red FLAG!
Like Steve said.

--
*See you in the pileups!

William/N2WB

n2wb at arrl dot net

Unless we stand for something,
we shall fall for anything.
                        --  Peter Marshall  --

*This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person,
you may not read, copy or deliver this message to anyone,
and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender
by reply email.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by
reason of mistaken delivery to you.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---