[Towertalk] Force 12 vs. Cushcraft who wins?

Howard Klein k2hk@arrl.net
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 00:16:20 +0000

I do agree with the other respondants concerning the comparison between
A3S/A4S and 2 element Force 12 but do consider the Cushcraft X-7. It is a
fine antenna.

K2HK..Howard

[Towertalk] Force 12 vs. Cushcraft who wins?

In a message dated 12/1/02 2:57:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,