[Towertalk] Force 12 vs. Cushcraft who wins?

Dick Green dick.green@valley.net
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 23:02:50 -0500

I ran a Force-12 C3E at 50' with a Hygain TH-7 at 70' and most of the time
the C3E was equal to or better than the TH-7. I've used the Cushcaft beams
at Field Day many times and they're OK, but I like the Force-12 RF and
mechanical design a lot better. One drawback to the 2-el is poorer F/B.
However, that can be an advantage or a disadvantage, depending on what
you're doing.

73, Dick WC1M