[Towertalk] antenna comparisons pt II

KI9A@aol.com KI9A@aol.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:25:10 EST

OK, OK,

I've been getting a lot of BS about the post I made....Lets make this CLEAR!

I purchased Ward & Steve's book. The book IS a wealth of info, might be the
BEST book I have in the shack.....

But....if a guy asks a question of a relector that "talks" about towers &
antenna's, we should actually talk about these items. Referring one to a book
is fine. Making a few bucks on a hobby is fine, especially when one spends
time & $$ on that research. But c'mon guys, lets talk about this stuff, right
here, on this list that calls itself "towerTALK".....

73-
Chuck KI9A

multipart/alternative
  text/html