[Towertalk] F12 C-3E

Eddy Avila k6sdw@hotmail.com
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:28:15 +0000

I field upgraded my C3 to the E model -- just an extra element on
10....spoke with Tom, n6bt himself when I bought the add-on kit....as I
recall, he explained it won't increase the gain much but does improve the
F/B ratio a lot.

I haven't notice the different, certainly didn't hurt the antenna
performace, but I'm still glad I did the mod and would do it again!
By-the-way, I installed the extra element while the antenna was on the
tower!!! REALLY!

73 and good luck....