[Towertalk] (no subject)

David Robbins k1ttt@arrl.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:18:00 -0000

thanks to pete for pointing this out, there is no electrical brake in
the Yaesu rotors, but there is some kind of a mechanical spring and cam
arrangement on the motor end of the drive train that is called a brake.
And they are not worm gears just a big reduction ratio to a plain pinion
gear.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net