[TowerTalk] Universal Freestanding Tower

Chris BONDE ve7hcb@rac.ca
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:21:24 -0800

Out of what metal were the bolts made?  Do we have a metals man around that
can comment on this?  I always thought that Al and Zinc would sacrifice
themselves to protect the steel.  Os there a different circuit set up when
the RF is in the tower?

Just some questions?

Chris opr VE7HCB

Order online at http://store.eham.net.