[TowerTalk] Failure to run TA and YO on Win 98, Win ME and Winx XP computers

ditzian@alltel.net ditzian@alltel.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:16:49 -0500

On 12 Feb 2002 at 10:08, Jan Gunmar wrote:

> Are there anyone more than me that has problems running TA and YO by
> K6STI on more modern PC-s than Win95 and old DOS grinders? These
> programs are very valuable but seem to be unusable on Win98, Win ME
> and XP machines. I asked Brian once about it but he only replied
> tersely: "there should be no problem" . Please enlighten me, anyone
> ....     Jan SM0AQW

It is not a problem for Brian, they run on HIS computer.  By the way,
my legal, registered, paid-for copy of TA does not run on my Windows
98 computer either.

73,
Jan Ditzian
KX2A