[TowerTalk] Re: "Broken Elements"... but not with TH6

Mike & Coreen Smith ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:27:18 -0400

Here here!
My TH6 has been up since the  70's either here or at  previous owners QTH's
with only a replacement
of some nuts n' bolts and trap end-caps (once) and never suffered an element
failure yet. I sold it once, but missed
it so mch I bought it back 2 years later when I went through a quad one
winter and a smaller wimpier tribander the next winter. The second winter I
had it up at my (now) QTH, I lost every other antenna on the tower, EXCEPT
the
TH6.

A winner!

Mike in snowy, icy, but not too-windy NB

VE9AA

Michael, Coreen & Corey Smith
(VE9AA,  VE9AAA & Little-VE9 to be)
271 Smith Rd