[TowerTalk] CC&R's et al

Bgsalesmel@cs.com Bgsalesmel@cs.com
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 05:42:15 EST

Not wishing to start a huge battle, but still looking for "some way" to
satisfy the masses of people to whom "ham" means dinner meat, perhaps we
should take a page out of the old protest handbook - make the system work for
us, not against us.

One such path to enlightenment might be to form a "legal" church group, under
which a tenet of teachings could be that we can speak to the big man/woman
him/her self via radio waves sent from large aluminum structures placed on
high. In the course of such one-sided discussions we could of course make
contact with others of our own faith or even influence others to join our
congregation. Perhaps Steve could become our first minister?

Then, let out right (as guaranteed by our "existing" laws) to worship speak
for itself.

I offer this only as one possible "way" of making the system work for us, not
against us...

Mel
KD7DCR

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----