[TowerTalk] Seattle Aluminum Suppliers

Mark Lium mlium@attbi.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:33:02 -0800

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on this!  Most of the responses
pointed me to Texas Towers and, after comparing them to the other
suppliers that were recommended, they end up being the lowest price by
far (with the exception of salvage yards and Boeing Surplus of course).
Since this is my first venture into antenna building I'm going to go
with new materials.

Nice to have such a large audience of helpful hams!  This is why I love
being a ham!

--
Mark Lium
KB7PJM
mlium@attbi.com
http://www.MicroHAMS.com - The Microsoft Employees' Amateur Radio Club

When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog
run to the end of his chain and gag himself.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-towertalk@contesting.com
[mailto:owner-towertalk@contesting.com] On Behalf Of mlium@attbi.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 12:54 PM
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Seattle Aluminum Suppliers

I'm planning to build my first 6m Yagi and am trying to
find a supplier for the aluminum tubing and plates that
I'll need.  Most of the hits in  the Yellow Pages are
for large scale construction.  Any recommendations for
small scale antenna homebrewing are appreciated.

--
Mark Lium
KB7PJM

price goes to support this list.  Check it out at http://www.eham.net.