[TowerTalk] Interesting fact about Will-Burt Company, H-354 Crank up

Tom Anderson ww5l@gte.net
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 14:59:19 -0600

Lee, et. al.:

They and First Call did the same to me when I inquired about an extra base for a WT51
in case XYL and I moved.  They gave me several different prices for the same thing.

Tom, WW5L

.