[TowerTalk] Antenna News?

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:25:41 -0500

At 09:06 AM 1/15/02 EST, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:

>    I was listening to NPR this morning and only heard the end of a story
>that ended "ham radio antennas". I think they were talking about some sort
of
>FCC decision. Does anyone know any more about this? I couldn't find anything
>on the ARRL website about it.

Nor on www.npr.org.  I'm guessing that it may have been on Morning Edition,
in which case the material from today's show, in text and streaming audio,
will be available today at 12N Eastern, 9AM Pacific.  I'll look ast that
time and pass on what I find.

73, Pete N4ZR

The revised World Contest
Station Database