[TowerTalk] ASSISTANCE WITH KLM PARTS

Jim Reid jimr.reid@verizon.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:58:23 -1000

> correction of typing error (73 hour work week),

Hope it pays well,  or is somehow worth that much time,
Arne!  Life does hold other stuff beside work.  Believe me,
I know.  Almost lost my wife/family from being away from
home so much while my kids were growing up -- all
business travel for advancement of my "career".  I
learned my lesson,  and cut way,  way back.  Now
retired and very happy with my xyl of just about 48 years
of marriage!

73,  Jim KH7M

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----