[TowerTalk] Re: [Force 12 Talk] believing antenna manufacturers

Peter Larsen ve6yc@shaw.ca
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:36:43 -0700

With all due respect to Natan, and F12:
I had some great chats with Tom when he just started up
his company. I doubt that he would remember me (as VE6NAO)
but I also turned on one of my friends to them.
Thus was born the DXer Plus (VE6KBS)
All advertising aside, KBS smokes me all the time.
I have had: 204ba, TH6dxx (best I ever had), TH3,
5 elem 15 es 5 elem 10 from Wilson, and other antennas.
The only one I have ever been better with is the 5 elem 10.

So if F12 isn't telling the truth to us, no one is.

(usual disclaimer... I don't own, work for or am paid by F12,
just wish I could afford one)

Peter
VE6YC

Order online at http://store.eham.net.