[TowerTalk] 3el electrically steerible yagi?

Mike & Coreen Smith ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:47:32 -0400

Hi Fred,

Long time no hear.

What can I say?  It's a FANTASTIC design, worthy of much praise.
(I only wish I had thought of it first!!!-hi!)

Thanks much for the link. One of the best sites I've seen on an antenna
design.

CU in the pileups!

73- de Mike VE9AA

Michael, Coreen & Corey Smith