[Towertalk] double bazooka

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 01:20:34 -0600

A *simple* solution to the 100 ft space limited antenna problem
is to just install a 100 ft center fed dipole using Ladder Line feeders
and an Antenna Tuner such as a Johnson Matchbox.

I have 4 Ladderline fed antennas (2 - 80M dipoles, 1 - 100 ft CF,
1 - 20M dipole) which I use extensively on 80M the WARC bands.
I have worked over 320 countries on each of those 4 bands.
(OK, the 80M dipoles are at 130 ft and the 100 ft CF is at 100 ft)

Tom  N4KG