[Towertalk] 2 ele 40 Meter Mosley, Manual?

Jack K4WSB@arrl.net
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 17:16:53 -0400

In all fairness Tom,  Mosley is probably the worst at responding to hams
for anything!  And to add insult, the cost of replacement parts (from
Mosley) borders on the ridiculous.
Cushcraft does have most of their manuals on line in .pdf ... Mosley does
not. I don't know about the other antenna manufacturers.
Mosley does not answer e-mails... unless you want to buy something.  Best
case, if they will send the info... how soon will it get mailed? How many
week-ends before the project can start?
Yes, contact the manufacturer but I personally have no problem faxing a
copy of a manual I have, instantly, for a fellow ham... something Mosley
will not do.

At 01:31 PM 7/8/02 -0600, you wrote:
>I hate to say this again,
>but did you contact MOSLEY?
>The single most likely source for manuals is the MANUFACTURER.
>Mosley will send FREE manuals just for the asking.
>Tom  N4KG

Jack Hartley
K4WSB
ARRL - QCWA - OOTC