[Towertalk] 2 ele 40 Meter Mosley, Manual?

Paul Christensen w9ac@arrl.net
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:41:52 -0400

> A guy I talked with there claimed he gets 800 e-mails a day and that alone
> takes him several hours to answer.

800 e-mails a day?  Really?  I sense some hyperbole from his statement.
Seems as though they should conduct a time-management study at Mosely.  If
you're that busy responding to customer support issues, you've got other
problems related to the root-cause.

There's simply no excuse for poor customer support no matter how busy a
company really is.  The leadership of Mosely would expect no less from their
vendors and others they conduct business with.  Either you're in the
business or you're not.  If you are, then take ownership of the problems by
being responsive to the demands of the business and find ways of improving
product quality, manufacturing efficiencies, and customer service.

-Paul, W9AC