[Towertalk] 2L phased Delta Loop vs 402CD

n4kg@juno.com n4kg@juno.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 07:22:34 -0600

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 "Valeri Stefanov" <wally@el-soft.com> writes:
> It is interesting what you Guys think about possible comparisson
> between two element phased Delta Loop array vs two element Yagi on
> 40m.		SNIP

> 73's de Wally LZ2CJ,LZ8T, YM3LZ

Several years ago, I had a 2L Horizontally Polarized Delta Loop
suspended from a 20 ft (6M) boom at 120 ft (36M).  It was a
KILLER antenna.

A local friend uses phased Vertically Polarized Delta Loops on
80M at 1/4 WL and does well with it. I suspect a high (3/4 WL)
2L Horizontally Polarized Delta Loop or Yagi would be better.

Tom  N4KG

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.