[Towertalk] Best Tribander for DX and Contesting....by price

Gerry Smith w6ter@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:30:52 -0600

I have three recommendations:

1. Force 12
2. Force 12
3. Force 12

Gerry Smith, W6TER

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-admin@contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-admin@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Jerry Keller
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 9:46 PM
To: (Reflector) TowerTalk
Subject: [Towertalk] Best Tribander for DX and Contesting....by price

Best at any price ?
Best under $1000 ?

Reason for asking: Just ordered the tower that I've waited 40 years
for...
but not too sure what make/model of tribander to put on it. I've worked
all
these years with just wire and verticals... and have done OK, but would
appreciate any ideas or recommendations (pro or con) from those who've
been
there already. (Please answer direct so as not to clutter up the
reflector).
Thanks in advance, Jerry K3BZ   k3bz@arrl.net