[Towertalk] C31XR & guy wire detuning

olinger@bellsouth.net olinger@bellsouth.net
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 9:30:40 -0400

Rotating the beam does not always show much of a change. If all three guy wires are equally rf ugly, there may be no change at all. There are always at least two coupled no matter which way beam is turned.

Rotating tactic will show something where you can get right angles to it, like an inverted V supported by the tower causing problems.

73

Guy, K2AV