[Towertalk] Rust question

Chris BONDE ve7hcb@rac.ca
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:34:08 -0700

I am not sure if this is applicable here, but might be of hlep in other
situations.
I had some  once chrome plated wheel lug nuts, very rusty etc.  Put them in
a plastic jar that once held peanut butter, then added some auto trany oil
until covered.  Shoke vigourously once a day for a week.  Some ov them were
almost brand new.  Left others in for awhile.  The nuts were great to
use.  Not as shimmy but still looked great on an old truck.

Chris opr VE7HCB