[Towertalk] Tribander identification

charlie carroll k1xx@ptcnh.net
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 19:51:50 -0400

Hi Folks:
I'm trying to identify an old, old tribander and get some element
dimension information.
It's a 3 element tribander on a 14 foot boom.  The traps are
encapsulated in some type of blue, ribbed plastic material.  It has a
split driven element.  Each half of the DE is mounted to the boom via a
blue plastic insulator.  There is no matching assembly associated with
the DE, just the two sides of the coax to the DE.  I seem to recall that
Hygain used a similar mounting assembly on their old 402BA from the
60s/70s era.
Anyone have any ideas what this thing might be, and better yet, anyone
have some element dimensions and element spacing info?

Thanks

73 Charlie, K1XX