[Towertalk] is an LP a good sloper top hat?

Rick Tavan tavan@tibco.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:28:10 -0700

Empirical evidence to confirm your analysis: When I replaced my plumber's delight TB with a 20/40 dual monobander with elements insulated from the boom, my 1/4 wave 80m sloper went from very satisfying to essentially non-functional. Lots more metal was up there, but it wasn't at ground. Of course, my 20/40 results improved dramatically!

/Rick N6XI