[Towertalk] Winch

WA2BPE wa2bpe@infoblvd.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:10:58 -0400

McMaster-Carr has a good assortment of winches available; braking and
non-braking.  What I prefer, is the worm gear variety; supurb control +
absolute braking (unless you break it).  Try pp.1092-1095 of cat.106 for an
assortment of hand winches. I have no connection with the company, but the
prices are reasonable and service/delivery have always been very good.  They
are, of course, accessable via: <http://www.mcmaster.com>.

73,
Tom - WA2BPE