[Towertalk] Coding on Bolt Heads?

K4WSB K4WSB@arrl.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:13:25 -0400

Look for Nuts, Bolts Fasteners & Plumbing Handbook by Carroll Smith
This is a complete hardware 'how to' guide for the race car builder
I doubt anyone can disagree that the stress placed on a race car is any
less than that involved in keeping a tower in the air.
The books lays out all the specs you are looking for.

I think the 'Pocket Ref' also has this info but I can't place my copy at
this moment.

At 01:06 AM 6/11/02 -0400, Eric Rosenberg wrote:
>I'm looking for information that will help me decode the letter codes
>printed on large (and small) bolt heads.
>I found a reference to a site here on Towertalk from 1997, but that site
>is long gone.
>Can anyone help?
>Thanks, in advnace,
>Eric W3DQ