[Towertalk] Re: weatherproof tape for antennas? (more)

Steve G. stevekz9g@speakeasy.net
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:15:59 -0700

Hi,

Scotch 70 also works quite well.  It's a self-fusing, high temperature,
silicone rubber electrical tape composed of self- fusing, inorganic
silicone rubber that provides a waterproof seal.  I also cover it with a
standard electrical tape like Scotch 33 or 88 or whatever - just to keep
the dirt and grime off it.  73.